Peanut Butter Banana Iced Java Swirl
Did someone say PB Banana Iced Java Swirl?!
YOUR TASTEBUDS WORLD IS ABOUT TO BE ROCKED!
If you like coffee and peanut butter, bananas, you’re going to love this protein smoothie.
You will need:
- A Blender
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 1 Cup Cold Coffee (I used Starbucks brand) #Basic
- 1 Cup of 25 Calorie Cashew Milk or Almond Milk
- One Whole Banana (optional)
- 2 TBSP’S PB2 (Powdered Peanut Butter)
- 1 Heaping Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
- Mini Chocolate Chip
- Sugar Free Cool Whip
- Reduced Sugar Hershey’s Syrup
- Crushed Peanuts
Grab your blender and add all of the ingredients listed. Ice, Coffee, Cashew or Almond Milk, Banana, Powdered Peanut Butter and Protein Powder. Blend together until smooth.
Before pouring into a cup, line the cup with your Hershey’s Chocolate! Then pour your mixed AMAZINGNESS into your cup & top with a little more chocolate, cool whip, nuts & OF COURSE Chocolate Chips!