You will need:
- 1 cup drippy, all natural peanut butter (she uses Kirkland All-Natural)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of your favorite vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- 1 cup dark or dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oilToppings:
1. Combine peanut butter, vanilla, protein powder, and honey in a medium-size bowl. Mix until the texture is like cookie dough.
2. Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a 1 tablespoon cookie dough scoop, scoop dough into your hand. Roll into a ball and place on paper. Repeat.
3. Place baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or long enough for the balls to settle and firm up a bit.
4. While your balls are chilling. Place 1 cup chocolate chips in a small bowl. You want it to be big enough to fit the chocolate chips, but small enough so that you can dip the balls. Microwave for about 60 seconds. Then, add in coconut oil and mix.
5. Once your balls have firmed up, it’s time to dip and place on a cookie drying rack to prevent any rings from forming. Place a ball on the end of a fork. Dip ball into chocolate, leaving a ring at the tip. Hold your fork with your left and and use your right hand to tap your wrist, so that any extra chocolate drips off. Finally, use a toothpick to slide the ball off the fork onto your drying rack. Repeat.
NOTE: These are best eaten a little frozen!